Boudh District Court Junior Stenographer Grade-III Posts | 12th | Apply Now
Office of District Judge, Boudh, Odisha.
In the latest job notification, Boudh District Court announces job vacancy for Stenographer post, in reference to Advt. No: 1/2019.
Under Boudh District Court Jr. Stenographer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th are required to apply.
On the basis of Shorthand & Typing Test/ Written Exam/ Viva-Voce Test/ Computer Science Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 15-05-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Boudh District Court Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 2.
Name of the post: Junior Stenographer Grade-III.
As on 01.04.2019, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 42 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th from a recognized university, passed at least a Diploma in Computer application from a recognized institute.
On the basis of Shorthand & Typing Test/ Written Exam/ Viva-Voce Test/ Computer Science Test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 100.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/odisha/boudh/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment for the post of Junior Stenographer Grade-III”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “office of the District Judge, Boudh, Pin· 762014”.
Last date for submission of application: by 15-05-2019.
Job Notification: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/Steno_19.pdf.