Bhagat Phool Singh Govt. Medical College (BPSGMC) 2018 Jr Resident Posts – 38 Vacancies | MBBS | Walkin
Bhagat Phool Singh Govt. Medical College (BPSGMC), Sonepat, Govt. of Haryana.
In reference to Advt. No: BPS/8/2018, the Bhagat Phool Singh GMC announces job vacancies for Jr Resident posts on contract basis to fill 38 positions.
Under BPSGMC Jr Resident Recruitment 2018, candidates completed MBBS are required to apply.
On basis of Interview, an applicant for BPSGMC Junior Resident post will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.15,600 + Grade Pay per month.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For BPSGMC 2018 Doctor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 38.
Name of the post: Jr Resident.
Should complete MBBS from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
General Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD/Cash.
Reserved aspirants need to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in/news-details.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk in interview for Junior Resident on contract basis on 17/09/2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timing: 17.09.2018 at 09:30 (AM).
Venue: Office of The Director, BPS Govt Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat, Haryana- 131305.
Job Notification: http://www.bpsgmckhanpur.ac.in/rwe/documents/Doc_f3ba79ac71.pdf.