Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Mumbai DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Capgemini Mumbai DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Jenkins, Azure can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 768498.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Should have 3 to 5 years of overall experience in IT.
- Should have experience in implementing CI/CD in Talend using Jenkins.
- Should have hands on in version control system GIT repository, creating user & roles and provide access to them.
- Should have experience in Tomcat.
- Should worked on Agile methodology.
- Should be able to do Estimation of effort based on the requirement.
- Should have experience in Groovy and shell scripts CI/CD pipeline builds and actively involved in entire pipeline setup and Jenkins configurations.
- Hands on experience in installing and administering tools like Nexus and artifactory.
- Hands on experience in installing and administering tools like Maven and Ansible.
- Hands on experience in Docker setup and configurations.
- Good to Have ELK knowledge.
- Good to Have migrations knowledge in Azure.
- Primary focus is on Jenkins pipeline scripting with any programming lanaguage
- Experience as software developer a must
- Jenkins functional knowledge
- Should possess a problem-solving attitude.
- In depth knowledge of programming language.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.