S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Azure, AngularJS, NodeJS, ReactJS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer, QA(Performance Testing).
Job Code: 259688.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- This role will involve understanding the technical design, development and implementation of scripts to support Performance Engineering standards and build improvement solutions aiming for performance optimization.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards during the performance testing of applications, identifies areas of strengths and weakness.
- Ensures on-time delivery of work including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, all activities are accurately recorded and reported.
- Implementing proactive application monitoring, alarming and reporting, and ensuring adherence to and measurement against defined SLAs.
- Analyzes, designs and develops performance specifications and scripts based on workflows.
- Demonstrate outstanding flexibility and leadership with communication of performance test result interpretation and explanation to both IT and Business Users.
- Learn systems environment concepts like shared resources, components and services, CPU, memory, storage, network, etc.
- Create Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) infrastructure and processes to run QA performance scripts.
- Understand DevOps requirements to support performance engineering Strategy against enterprise-wide application & bring them to CI/CD platform.
- Participate in Daily Stand up Calls, works closely with the Agile Manager to know the deliverables and commitments of each release.
- 6+ years of strong hands-on scripting experience in performance testing & engineering.
- Solid experience in assessing the performance, scalability, and resiliency of large-scale web applications, Desktop based applications, APIs, and backend services
- Experience in implementing performance tests in a multi-tiered and microservice architecture
- Solve complex problems and provide clear and concise reports with recommendations
- SME in LoadRunner/VuGen/LoadRunner Developer platforms
- SME in LoadRunner Enterprise / LoadRunner Cloud platforms
- Understanding of and experience with various types of performance testing (Load, Stress, etc.).
- Knowledge in APM toolsets (Riverbed AppInternals, Splunk, Grafana, Jaeger)
- Ability to create application performance test plan based on project requirements.
- Ability to interpret results of performance tests and identify improvements.
- Experience in defining Non-Functional Requirements (NFR) & strategy to achieve NFR
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional global and remote teams with diverse backgrounds
- Should be a self-motivated, result-oriented and excellent team player.
- Should be a very fast learner and possess excellent problem-solving ability
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.