S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java or .NET Core skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer.
Job Code: 290539.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Complete SDLC: architecture, design, development and support of tech solutions
- Active participation in all scrum ceremonies, follow AGILE best practices effectively.
- Play a key role in the development team to build high-quality, high-performance, scalable code
- Produce technical design documents and conduct technical walkthroughs
- Document and demonstrate solutions using technical design docs, diagrams, and stubbed code
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Respond to and resolve production issues.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5+ years of significant experience in application development.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
- Proficiency in the development environment, including IDE, web & application server, GIT, Azure DevOps, unit-testing tool and defect management tools
- Domain knowledge in Financial Industry and Capital Markets is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
Required technical skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering is required, or in lieu, a demonstrated equivalence in work experience
- Strong hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing, and successfully deploying critical and complex projects
- Hands on experience on UI Frameworks (React or Angular).
- Working knowledge of Java or .NET Core skills
- Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs & micro services-based solutions.
- Should have experience writing unit/integration tests
- Experience writing SQL queries and good understanding of data model,
- Basic Knowledge of User Interface design & development using HTML5, XML & CSS
- Working knowledge in AWS cloud (EC2, ECS, Load Balancer, Security Group, EMR, Lambda, S3, Glue, etc.)
- Experience in DevOps development and deployment using docker and containers
- Good knowledge about Infrastructure and exposure to CI/CD
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A full stack developer with a knowledge to develop and execute complex deployment scenarios
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.