PayPal Chennai Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal careers India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Hiring Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Spring framework, REST, Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL Databases Python, Perl can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: R0082729.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role and responsibilities:
- Own implementation of a module/application/product
- Participate complex architectural discussions that involve multiple systems
- Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery.
- Drive integration efforts and lead critical work streams of strategic initiatives sponsored by senior executives
- Drive engineering excellency through CI/CD/automation
- Pro-active response in identifying and troubleshooting integration or technical issues.
- Drive engineering excellency by creating reusable, production-ready frameworks
- Produce code that is sufficiently supported by unit tests
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project
- Participate in demonstration of completed work to stakeholders
- Support adjacent teams by providing technical documentation and answering questions
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Participate fully in all scrum team activities
- Database design, programming, tuning and query optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience of 3+ years).
- Expert knowledge in Java, Spring framework, REST
- Experience asynchronous patterns and messaging frameworks (e.g. Kafka)
- Familiarity with other languages and technologies development, including Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL Databases Python, Perl
- Experience in various architecture design patterns, design and implementation of Financial Systems/Platforms.
- Expertise in designing for reliability, availability, scalability and performance in highly regulated Financial Services industry preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create structure and drive progress in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to scope, create and successfully deploy new strategy/initiatives/capabilities
- Experience to interact with engineering teams from multiple geo-locations
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
- Competent in software engineering tools (e.g. Java build tools) and best practices (e.g. unit testing, test automation, continuous integration, etc.).
- Should have good communication skills.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.