Chhattisgarh State Rural Livelihood Mission (CGSLRM) 2018 Recruitment Accountant cum MIS Assistant, Regional Coordinator, MIS Date Entry Operator & Other Posts – 101 Vacancies | 8th / 10th / 12th / Diploma / ITI / Bachelor Degree | Apply Now
Chhattisgarh State Rural Livelihood Mission (CGSLRM), Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In latest employment notification the CGSLRM announces job vacancies for Accountant cum MIS Assistant, Regional Coordinator & other posts to fill 101 positions.
Under CGSLRM Accountant, DEO Recruitment 2018 Notification, aspirants completed primary & secondary education, and in technical disciplines need to apply.
On basis of merit list, applicants will be called for interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay in a range from Rs 10,140 - 22, 000 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through offline mode by 16-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CGSLRM 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 101.
Name of Posts:
- Accountant cum MIS Assistant – 54
- MIS Date Entry Operator (MKSP) – 09
- Data Entry Operator – 03
- Regional Coordinator – 27
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 04
- Peon – 04
Candidate age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
Should complete 8th / 10th / 12th / Diploma / ITI / Bachelor Degree in relevant subjects from recognized board/university.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://bihan.gov.in.
- Select Recruitment Notifications - > “Details of District Level vacancies, qualification and revised application format”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, self-attest required documents.
- And send details to “Chief executive Officer, Zila Panchayat Office, Chhattisgarh”.
Last date for submission of application: by 16th July 2018.
Job Notification: http://bihan.gov.in/pdf/adv2.pdf.