Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Posts – 61 Vacancies | Graduation | Apply Now
High Court Of Chhattisgarh, Bilaspur.
In latest job notification, the Chhattisgarh High Court announces Stenographer posts for different profiles to fill 61 positions, in reference to Advertisement No. 02/2018.
Under Chhattisgarh High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Graduation and have typing skills can apply.
On basis of Written Test and Skill Test, an applicant for Chhattisgarh HC Steno posts will be finalized on merit.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 38,100-1,20,400 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 12.10.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Chhattisgarh High Court 2018 Steno Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 61.
Name of the post:
Stenographer: 60 (19 backlog posts)
Stenographer (Bilingual): 01
As on 25.10.2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Graduation from a recognized university, and should have passed Shorthand Examination and Typewriting examination in English.
On basis of Written Test and Skill Test.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon http://highcourt.cg.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Stenographer and Stenographer (Bilingual)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Registrar General, High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri, Bilaspur (C.G.) Pin – 495220”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before till 5.00 P.M. of 12.10.2018.
Job Notification: http://highcourt.cg.gov.in/rec/2018/steno2018/advertisement.pdf.