ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Young Professional – II Posts | Master Degree | Walkin
Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI), under the aegis of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
In the latest job notification, ICAR-CIFRI announces job vacancies for project staff posts on a temporary basis for a project titled "Network Project on Agricultural Bioinformatics and Computational Biology".
Under ICAR-CIFRI YP II Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of 11 months, with salary pay of Rs 25,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For ICAR-CIFRI Posts:
Name of the post: Young Professional – II.
As on the date of walk-in, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete M.Tech/ M. Sc. in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.cifri.ernet.in/Walkininterview.html.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in interview for engagement of 1(one) Young Professional II at ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore on purely temporary position, under CABin Scheme entitled "Network Project on Agricultural Bioinformatics and Computational Biology”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 06 Feb 2019, register 10:00 to 11:00 PM
Venue: Administrative Building (Block-E), ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, S. N. Banerjee Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal.
Job Notification: http://www.cifri.ernet.in/walkin/scan0018.pdf.