Office Of The Chief Medical & Health Officer (CMHO) Dantewada 2018 Specialist Doctors Posts – 26 Vacancies | MBBS/PG Diploma/PGMO/MD/DNB/MS | Apply Now
Office Of The Chief Medical & Health Officer (CMHO) Dantewada, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
The CMHO Dantewada announces job vacancies for Doctors posts to fill 26 nos for various subjects.
Under CMHO Dantewada Specialist Doctors 2018 Job Notification, candidates completed Degree, PG in medical subjects are required to apply.
Followed by Interview performance an applicant for Dantewada SD posts will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 0.85 to 2.50 Lakhs per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 31.08.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CMHO Dantewada 2018 Doctor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 26.
Name of the post: Specialist Doctors.
Obstetrician & Gynecologist - 04
Anesthetist - 02
Pediatrician - 04
General Surgeon - 04
MD Medicine - 04
Pathologist - 02
Forensic Expert - 01
Medical Officer - 05
Candidate should complete MBBS/PG Diploma/PGMO/MD/DNB/MS in relevant subjects & registration in Indian medical council/CG medical council or their particular states Medical Council.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.dantewada.gov.in/en/recruitment.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-Interview for Specialist Doctors - Reg”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send CV details to firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date of receipt.
Online application end date: 31.08.2018.
Walk in Date & Timing: 17.08.2018 to 05.09.2018.