Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) Durg Tech Assistant, Audiologist, Physiotherapist & Other Posts - 23 Vacancies | 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) Durg, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In the latest job notification, CMOH Durg announces job vacancies for various positions to fill 23 nos under National Health Mission Durg on a contract basis.
Under CMOH Durg Tech Assistant, Audiologist Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 8,800 to Rs 31,500 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 05-01-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CMOH Durg Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 23.
Name of the post:
Psychologist – Clinical: 01
City Accountant: 01
Block Account Manager: 01
Dental Assistant: 02
Tech Assistant: 02
District Programme Coordinator: 01
Rehabilitation Worker: 08
Hospital Attendant: 05
As on 01-01-2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 64 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://durg.gov.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Publication of advertisement for recruitment on various vacant contracts posts under National Health Mission Durg”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 05-01-2019.