Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMHO) Nadia Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Staff Nurse & Other Posts – 34 Vacancies | 12th/GNM/Degree/Master Degree/PG/MBBS | Apply Now
Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO Nadia), Govt. of West Bengal.
In a latest, CMHO Nadia announces job vacancies for various medical and paramedical posts to fill 34 positions on a temporary basis.
Under CMHO Nadia Medical Officer, Lab Technician Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th/GNM/Degree/Master Degree/PG/MBBS in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
Selected candidate on merit, will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.12,000 - Rs.40,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 27.12.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CMHO Nadia Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 34.
Name of the post:
Lab Technician: 01
Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor: 04
Medical Officer- Full Time: 05
Staff Nurse: 07
Lab Technician: 03
Medical Officer: 01
Senior Medical Officer: 01
Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: 01
Facility Level Quality Manager, NQAP: 01
Programme Cum Administrative Assistant, NQAP: 01
Medical Officer: 01
Lab Technician, Integrated Counselling and Testing Centre: 06
Technical Supervisor, Blood Bank: 01
Counsellor, Blood Banks: 01
As on 01-11-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 66 years.
Should complete 12th/GNM/Degree/Master Degree/PG/MBBS in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have work experience.
General candidates to pay a fee of Rs. 100 through DD.
SC/ST/OBC & others applicants to pay fee of Rs 50.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.nadia.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Publication of Advertisement for Engagement of different posts under H&FW, Samity Nadia”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, 5, D. L. Roy Road, PO- Krishnagar, District- Nadia, Pin-741101”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 27.12.2018, by 04:00 PM.