CMHO Rajnandgaon 2018 Lab Technician, Junior Secretarial Assistant, Nurse & Other Posts – 70 Vacancies | 12th, Diploma, Degree, Master Degree, PG, MBBS | Apply Now
Chief Medical And Health Officer (CMHO) Rajnandgaon, Govt. Of Chhattisgarh.
In a latest job notification the CMHO office announces jobs for Lab Technician, Junior Secretarial Assistant, Nurse & Other posts to fill 70 vacancies.
Under CMHO Rajnandgaon Lab Technician & Nurse Recruitment 2018, candidates completed education in 12th class and in relevant disciplines in degree, master degree and others with minimum experience and skills are required to apply.
Selected candidate on merit will receive salary pay of Rs 12000 to 26000 on monthly basis.
Interested and qualified person have to apply by offline mode by 5 June 2018 (5.30 PM).
Eligibility Criteria For CMHO Rajnandgaon 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 70.
Name of Posts:
- Block Program Manager-2 Posts
- Data Assistant-1 Post
- Nursing Officer -4 Posts
- Staff Nurse -2 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant-3 Posts
- Junior Secretarial Assistant -8 Posts
- Dental Assistant -3 Posts
- ANM-7 Posts
- Psychologist -1 Post
- Counsellor -5 Posts
- Physiotherapist -10 Posts
- Laboratory Technician -12 Posts
- Social Worker -1 Post
- Audiologist -1 Post
- Tech Assistant Hearing and Impaired Children -1 Post
- Tech Assistant Audiometric -1 Post
- TBHV -1 Post
- Lab Supervisor -1 Post
- Cold Chain Handler -1 Post
- MO-Ayush-4 Posts
Should completed 12th, Diploma, Degree, Master Degree, PG, MBBS in relevant subjects and should required work experience.
Steps to apply for posts:
- Applicant has to visit http://rajnandgaon.nic.in/en .
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach require documents as requested.
- And send hardcopy of details to mentioned address 'The office of CMHO, Rajnandgaon'.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: on or before 5 June 2018 (5.30 PM).
Job Notification: http://rajnandgaon.nic.in/sites/default/files/Add_NHM_221%20(A).pdf .