Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) Murshidabad Laboratory Technician & Medical Officer Jobs | 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/MBBS | Apply Now
Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), Murshidabad, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, West Bengal.
In the latest job notification, CMOH Murshidabad announces job vacancies for various medical and paramedical posts on contract basis.
Under CMOH Murshidabad Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/MBBS in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Exam and Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 13,560 to Rs 40,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 08-02-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CMOH Murshidabad Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 19
Name of the post:
Laboratory Technician: 03
Medical Officer: 14
Sr Medical Officer: 01
As on 01.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 22 to 62 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/MBBS in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Exam and Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/pages/career.
- Select relevant job notification “Selection for the different contractual staff under NHM at CMOH, Murshidabad”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office of The Chief Medical Officer of Health, PO-Berhampore, PS-Berhampore, Dist. Murshidabad, Pin-742101”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 08.02.2019 by 5:00 PM.
Job Notification: https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/uploaded_files/careers/5143.pdf.