Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR) District Coordinator Jobs | MSW | Apply Now
The Centre for Stem Cell Research (CSCR), a unit of the Institute of Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine (inStem), Bengaluru, the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, CSCR announces job vacancy a staff post on a temporary basis for a project titled ‘Control of Sickle Cell Disease and Thalassemia in Odisha’.
Under CSCR District Coordinator Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MSW is required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 24,500 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online or offline mode by 29-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For CSCR Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of the post: District Coordinator.
Should complete MSW with experience in counseling and communication.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.cscr.in/district-coordinator/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hard copy to The Principal, Christian Medical College, Bagayam, Vellore-632002, Tamil Nadu.
Last date for submission of application: by 29th April 2019.