Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) 2018 Project Assistant & Research Associate Posts – 16 Vacancies | Degree, Master Degree | Walkin
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body with the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (Ministry of Science and Technology), Govt. of India.
Invites application for Project Assistant - III & Research Associate -I posts to fill 16 vacancies for research project located in Leh Ladakh and Delhi.
Under CSIR Project Assistant & Research Associate Recruitment 2018, aspirant completed Degree, Master Degree in technical disciplines with minimum qualification marks, experience and required skill set in computer and programming skills required to apply.
The announced vacancies are for CSIR-Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (CSIR-TKDL) Unit.
Applicant for the CSIR technical posts will be screened, finalized aspirants will be called for test/interview.
Selected person for applied job will receive salary with maximum pay of Rs 36000 pm, will be hired on temporary basis for a period up to 31 March 2019.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode and walkin on announced date.
Eligibility Criteria For CSIR-TKDL 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 16.
Name of Posts:
- Project Assistant – III: 14 Posts.
- Research Associate-I: 02 Posts.
Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 Years.
Should complete Masters Degree./BE/B Tech or others with minimum qualification marks of 55%, and should posses required computer and programming skills.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.csir.res.in/whats-new .
- Select job notification “Walk in Interviews for Project Assistant & Research Associate in TKDL : Locations- New Delhi, Leh - reg.”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode.
- And take print out of application, attach necessary documents and attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Walkin Date & Timings: 22 & 25-06-2018.