Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM) Trade Apprentice Posts – 11 Posts | ITI | Walkin
Centre for Water Resources Development and Management (CWRDM) is a premier R & D institution in the water sector established by the Government of Kerala.
In the latest employment notification, the CWRDM announces job vacancies for Trade Apprentice posts to fill 11 positions in relevant trades.
Under CWRDM Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018, candidates completed ITI in relevant trades can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for CWRDM Apprentice post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a stipend pay of Rs. 8,000/- Per Month.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For CWRDM Apprentice Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name of the post:
Computer Operator &Programming Assistant (COPA) : 9
Should complete ITI in COPA and Plumber trades from a recognized university.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.cwrdm.org/.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-interview for the appointment of Trade Apprentice (COPA and Plumber)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of Interview: 31-10-2018 at 10.AM.
Venue: CWRDM Head Quarters, Kunnamangalam.