Delhi Development Authority (DDA) 2018 Recruitment Consultant Jr. Translator Posts – 06 Vacancies | Degree, Master Degree| Walkin
Delhi Development Authority, Govt. of Delhi.
In latest job notification, the DDA announces vacancies for Translator posts to fill 06 positions on contract basis.
Under DDA Consultant Jr. Translator Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree, Master Degree in relevant language subjects or posses relevant experience need to apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant will be finalized for the post on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a contract basis, with salary pay of Rs 45000 per month.
Interested candidates have to walk-in on announced date and venue on 25.07.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DDA 2018 Translator Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 06.
Name of Posts: Consultant Jr. Translator (Official Language).
Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 years.
Applicant should complete Degree, Master Degree in relevant language subjects or should have two years experience in relevant filed.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://dda.org.in/ddanew/jobs.aspx.
- Select job notification “Advertisement for Walk in Interview for Jr. Translator Official Language on Contract Basis (English)”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode and attach necessary documents.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timing: 25.07.2018 at 10:00 AM.
Venue: Chamber of Commissioner-cum-Secretary, DDA, B Block, 4th Floor, Vikas Sadan, INA, New Delhi-110023.
Latest Delhi Govt. Job Notifications - APPLY NOW.