DEE Assam 2018 Upper Primary Teachers Posts - 4120 Vacancies | BA/ B.Sc, B.Ed, D.Ed | Apply Now
Directorate of Elementary Education, Govt. Of Assam in latest job announcement releases vacancies for Upper Primary Teachers posts.
Through DEE Assam Upper Primary Teachers Recruitment 2018 job notification, aspirants who completed Graduation in relevant subjects can apply and should pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
Under Upper Primary Teacher post category, jobs that Assam Education Department announces include Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher and Language Teacher posts.
Final aspirant for the desired job will be selected on basis of merit list prepared by District Level Selection Committee.
Finalized person for the desired teaching staff job will receive salary pay of Rs. 14,000 – 49,000/- + Grade Pay.
Qualified candidate have to fill up online application form and submit by 19/04/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DEE Assam 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 4120.
Name Of Posts:
- Assistant Teacher: 2068 Posts.
- Science Teacher: 299 Posts.
- Hindi Teacher: 1285 Posts.
- Arabic Teacher: 154 Posts.
- Assamese Language Teacher: 292 Posts.
- Manipuri Language Teacher: 22 Posts.
As on 01-01-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 18 – 38 years.
Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC/ ST candidates and persons with disability for 5 years as per norms.
Applicants for the Assam UP Teacher posts should completed BA/ B.Sc, B.Ed, D.Ed from recognized university + Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) pass.
Candidates have to pay Rs 200 /- through online Indian Postal Order.
SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates need to pay Rs 150 /-.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Aspirant has to visit https://dee.assam.gov.in/ .
- Select Recruitment -> “Advertisement for Recruitment of Regular Teachers of UP Schools under DEE, Assam (Advertisement-B)” job notification.
- And go through job details and apply for the job through online mode.
- Fill up required details and submit.
- Take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: Midnight of 26/03/2018 to Midnight of 19/04/2018.