Deendayal Port Trust Divisional Accountant, Surveying Recorder & Other Jobs | 10th/CA/ICWA | Apply Now
Deendayal Port Trust, Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, Deendayal Port Trust announces job vacancies for Class III posts on a direct basis, in reference to ADVERTISEMENT NO. GA/PS/9014/2019.
Under Deendayal Port Trust Supervisor Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/CA/ICWA in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Online/Written Examination and/or Proficiency/Skill Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 25,200 to Rs. 83,800 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 08.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Kandla Port Trust Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 09.
Name of the post:
Divisional Accountant: 03
Asstt. Flotilla Supervisor: 02
Surveying Recorder: 01
As on 1st March, 2019, Candidate age limit should be 19 to 35 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th/CA/ICWA from recognized university/institute, with good qualification marks, and should have work experience for relevant posts.
On the basis of Online/Written Examination and/or Proficiency/Skill Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://www.deendayalport.gov.in/Career.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment to the various Class III posts”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address “The Secretary, Deendayal Port Trust, Administrative Office Building, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat – 370 201”.
Last date for submission of application: by 08.04.2019.