Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories Mumbai 2018 Scientific Assistant, Clerk, Typist, Laboratory Assistant & Other Posts – 140 Vacancies | 10th, 12th, Graduate, B.Sc | Apply Now
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories (DFSL), Mumbai in latest job announcement releases vacancies for Scientific Assistant, Clerk Typist and other posts to fill 140 vacancies.
Under DFSL Scientific Assistant & Clerk Typist Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates who completed education in 10th, 12th, Graduate, B.Sc in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Online Assessment Test and Interview applicant will be finalized on merit.
Selected person for the Directorate of Judicial Laboratory, Mumbai announced vacancies will receive salary as per govt. guidelines.
Qualified applicant has to fill application through online mode by 12–04-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DFSL Mumbai Group C & D 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 140.
Name Of Posts:
- Scientific Assistant Group C: 20 Posts.
- Scientific Assistant for Cyber Crime: 73 Posts.
- Senior Laboratory Assistant: 10 Posts.
- Senior Clerk (Stores): 02 Posts.
- Jr Laboratory Assistant: 07 Posts.
- Clerk Typist: 12 Posts.
- Driver: 03 Posts.
- Laboratory Attendant: 09 Posts.
- Peon: 03 Posts.
- Telephone Operator: 01 Post.
Candidate maximum age should be 18 to 38 years.
Applicants from reserved and special categories upper age relaxation are applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Applicant for the Mumbai Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories Group vacancies should completed 10th, 12th, Graduate, B.Sc and should have relevant skills.
Selection Process: On basis of Online Assessment & Interview.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Interested person have to visit https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/1143/Careers .
- Select “Advertisement No. 1. - Recruitment for the Post of Group C and D in the establishment of DFSL, Mumbai.” job notification.
- Go through recruitment details.
- And apply for the job through online mode and submit details.
- Take a print out of application for further use.
Online application start and end date: 24th March 2018 to 12th April 2018.