Directorate General of Training Consultant 2018 Posts – 05 Vacancies | IT, Diploma, Degree | Apply Now
Directorate General of Training under Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India.
In a latest employment notification through DGET Consultant Recruitment 2018 job announcement, releases new jobs for Consultant posts for Engineering and Non-Engineering sector.
Candidates who completed IT, Diploma, Degree in relevant disciplines and with post qualification work experience are eligible to apply.
Aspirant applied for the job will be selected on merit basis, and will be recruited on contract for a period of 11 months, and will receive salary pay of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Interested job aspirant have to fill application form in prescribed format attach documents and send details through post to designated address before last date of receipt.
Eligibility Criteria For DGET 2018 Jobs:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name Of Posts: Consultant.
- Engineering Sector: 03 Posts.
- Non-Engineering Sector: 02 Posts.
Applicant should complete IT, Diploma, Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university and should have work experience of 2 years.
Other category candidates have to pay Rs.250/- through offline mode.
SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates have to pay Rs 150.
Steps to apply for Jobs:
- Aspirant has to go through details in job notification.
- Take a print out of application.
- Fill up required and mandatory details.
- And send application to address “The Director of Training (Curriculum and Project), Directorate General of Training, 2nd Floor, PTI Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi110001.”
Last date for receiving application: 15 Days from date of issuing advt.
Recruitment Advt. : http://dget.nic.in/upload/files/5a9e576966c4aadv.pdf .