Dhenkanal District Contractual Teachers/Sikhya Sahayak Posts – 24 Vacancies | Degree | Apply Now
Dhenkanal District Collectorate, Govt. of Odisha.
In the latest job notification, Dhenkanal District Office announces job vacancies for various teaching posts on contract basis to fill 24 nos under ST&SC development Department of Dhenkanal Dist.
Under Dhenkanal District Teachers/Sikhya Sahayak Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree in relevant disciplines can apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks, an applicant will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 9,250 - 16,880/- Per Month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 10.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Dhenkanal District Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 24.
Name of the post: Contractual Teachers/Sikhya Sahayak.
As on 01-01-2018, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 32 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete BA / B.Sc. & B.Ed from recognized university/institute, with a good academic record.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 400 through DD.
SC/ST/PH aspirants are exempted from paying a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://dhenkanal.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement For the Post of Contractual Teachers/Sikhya Sahayak under ST&SC development Department of Dhenkanal Dist”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the “District Welfare Officer, Dhenkanal, At/P.O - Dhenkanal, Dist-Dhenkanal, Pin – 759001”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 10.01.2019.