Directorate Of Horticulture and Field Forestry (DHFF) Chhattisgarh 2018 Driver, Peon, and Gardener Posts – 38 Vacancies| 5th/8th Class | Apply Now
Directorate Of Horticulture and Field Forestry (DHFF), Department of Agriculture and Biotechnology, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
In latest job notification, the DHFF announces job vacancies for Driver, Peon, and Mali posts to fill 38 positions on a direct basis, in reference to Letter No 3152.
Under DHFF CG Driver, Peon, and Gardener Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 5th/8th class are required to apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be hired with a salary in pay scale of Rs. 4,750 to Rs. 20,200 per month.
An Interested and qualified person have to apply through offline mode by 25.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DHFF CG 2018 Driver, Peon, and Gardener Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 38.
Name of the post:
Vehicle Driver - 09
Peon - 14
Mali - 15
As on 01.01.2018, candidate age limit should be 21 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 5th/ 8th Class with Valid Driving License required for relevant posts.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.agriportal.cg.nic.in/PortEn/Default.aspx.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for direct recruitment of the posts of driver, peon, and gardener under the Directorate, Horticulture and farm forestry”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “Directorate of Horticulture and Field Forestry, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25.09.2018.