DHFWS West Bengal Lab Technician & Other Posts 2018 – 74 Posts | 12th/Diploma/Degree/PG | Apply Now
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) West Bengal announces new vacancies for Lab Technician & Other posts to fill 74 vacancies.
The announced posts are contractual basis under National Health Mission and WBSAP&CS, Department of Health & Family Welfare, North24parganas.
Jobs include Lab Technician, Lady Counselor and among others that are released under the DHFWS West Bengal Lab Technician & Other Recruitment 2018 notification.
Candidates who completed 12th/Diploma/Degree/PG in Medical and other relevant disciplines for the posts can apply.
Interested job aspirants have to apply for the vacancies through offline mode by 19th February,2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DHFWS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 74.
- Sr. Medical Officer: 01 Post.
- Lab Technician-NUHM: 54 Posts.
- Lab Technician-ICTC: 12 Posts.
- Lady Counsellor-RBSK: 01 Post.
- Accounts Personnel: 01 Post.
- Block Accounts Manager: 01 Post.
- Facility Level Quality Manager: 01 Post.
Candidate maximum upper age limit should be 60 years.
Age relaxation to be applied, for candidates under reserved categories as per Govt. norms.
Candidates applying for West Bengal District Health & Family Welfare Samiti posts should completed 12th/Diploma/Degree/PG and posses minimum qualification experience required for different posts.
Applicant has to pay Rs 100/- through cash deposit at any branch of Bank of lndia.
Candidates from reserved category have to pay Rs 50/-.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Job applicant have to download application form in notification.
- Fill the application form and attach necessary document.
- And send details to mentioned address by last receipt of date.
Last date for receipt of application: 19th February,2018 by 5:00 PM.
Notification: https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/uploaded_files/careers/2322.pdf .