District Health &Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS) North 24Parganas Lab Technician, Staff Nurse & Other Posts | 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG | Apply Now
National Health Mission, Department of Health & Family Welfare, North 24Parganas.
In the latest job notification, DHFWS North 24Parganas announces job vacancies for various posts on contract basis, in reference to Memo.No. DH&FWS/NHM/2019/435.
Under DHFWS North 24Parganas Lab Technician Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for further selection process.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 17,220 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 05/04/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DHFWS North 24Parganas Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 40
Name of the post:
Lab Technician: 24
Technical Supervisor: 03
Staff Nurse GNM: 02
Medical Officer: 01
Care Coordinator: 01
Block Accounts Manager (BAM): 02
Record Keeper: 01
Candidate maximum age limit should be 60 years.
Should be complete 12th/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree/PG in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have required skills and experience for relevant posts.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through cash deposit.
Reserved candidates to pay a fee of Rs 50.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/pages/career.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Notification for Different Post Under DH&FWS, NHM, North 24 Parganas”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in prescribed format.
- And send details to “Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat, North 24 Parganas, PIN-700124”.
Last date for submission of application: by 05.04.2019, 5:00 P.M.