National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) Assistant & Executive Posts | Degree/Master Degree/ICAI/ICWAI | Walkin
National Buildings Construction Corporation NBCC (India) Limited, Management consulting and Central Public Sector undertaking under Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, NBCC PSU announces job vacancies for various positions to fill 10 positions on contract basis for HSCL (A SUBSIDIARY OF NBCC (I) LTD.), in reference to Advt. No.15/2018.
Under NBCC Assistant & Executive Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree/ICAI/ICWAI in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of 2 years, with salary pay of Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For NBCC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 10.
Name of the post:
Sr. Executive (Finance) - 01
Executive (Finance) - 04
Assistant Executive (Finance) - 01
Assistant (Finance) - 02
Executive (IT) - 02
As on the date of walk-in Interview, Candidate maximum age limit should be 39 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree/ICAI/ICWAI from recognized university/institute, and should have experience of 02 to 08 years.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.nbccindia.com/nbccindia/nroot/njsp/Career.jsp.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications Are Invited In Prescribed Proforma For Appointment On Secondment Basis For Various Offices Of Hscl (A Subsidiary Of Nbcc (I) Ltd) All Over India For A Period Of Two Years On Contract Basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 08.01.2019 to 10.01.2019, 10.00 AM TO 11.30 AM.
Venue: NBCC (I) Ltd., Corporate Office, NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003[Near Lodhi Hotel].