NBCC Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Other Posts 2018 – 145 Posts | Diploma/Degree/PG | Apply Now
National Buildings Construction Corporation NBCC (India) Limited, Management consulting and Central Public Sector undertaking under Govt. of India.
In a latest job announcement, under NBCC Junior Engineer, Office Assistant & Others Recruitment 2018 the company releases notification to fill 145 Vacancies.
For following posts General Manager, Additional General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Project Manager, Manager, Deputy Project Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Project Executive, Senior Executive, Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, Executive, Junior Engineer, Senior Stenographer, Office Assistant (Gr.III).
Applicants for applied post will be selected on merit basis.
Selected candidate will receive salary in pay band of more than 40,000 per month.
Qualified individuals have to apply for the announced NBCC vacancies through online mode by 06-03-2018.
APPLY NOW: Latest IOCL 2018 Junior Operator & Other Jobs.
APPLY NOW: Latest BEL 2018 Contract Engineer & Other Posts.
Eligibility Criteria For NBCC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 145.
- General Manager – 02 Posts.
- Additional General Manager – 07 Posts.
- Deputy General Manager – 16 Posts.
- Project Manager – 16 Posts.
- Manager – 06 Posts.
- Deputy Project Manager – 19 Posts.
- Deputy Manager – 06 Posts.
- Senior Project Executive – 26 Posts.
- Senior Executive – 01 Post.
- Assistant Manager – 11 Posts.
- Management Trainee – 04 Posts.
- Executive – 01 Post.
- Junior Engineer – 26 Posts.
- Senior Stenographer – 01 Post.
- Office Assistant (Gr.III) – 03 Posts.
Candidates applying for the NBCC PSU jobs should completed Diploma/Degree/PG in relevant disciplines with minimum qualification marks from recognized university.
Steps to apply for vacancies:
- Candidate have to visit http://www.nbccindia.com .
- Select Career -> Job Notification.
- Go through job details.
- Apply for the desire post & submit details.
- Take print out of the application for future use.
Online application submission start and end date: 07.02.2018 to 06-03-2018.