Dibrugarh University Project Officer Jobs | Degree/PG | Walkin
Dibrugarh University, Govt. of Assam.
In the latest job notification, Dibrugarh University announces job vacancy for Project Officer post on contract basis under MHRD funded TEQIP-III Project.
Under Dibrugarh University Project Officer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited up to Sep 2020, with salary pay of Rs. 30,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Dibrugarh University Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Project Officer.
As on the date of walkin, Candidate maximum age limit should be 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/PG in relevant Engg, Science or other subjects from a recognized university, with experience of 2 years.
On the Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 200.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to login https://dibru.ac.in/index.php/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-interview for the post of Project Officer on contract basis under MHRD funded TEQIP-III Project”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 6.05.19, 10:30 AM.
Venue: Dibrugarh University.