Directorate of Information & Public Relations (DIPR) Assam Peon-cum-Chowkider & Jugali Jobs | 8th | Apply Now
Directorate of Information & Public Relations (DIPR), Govt. of Assam.
In the latest job notification, DIPR Assam announces job vacancies for Grade – IV posts on a direct basis, in reference to No.AE.37/2018/ 16.
Under DIPR Assam Peon & Jugali Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 8th class is required to apply.
On basis of Written test and others, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs.12,000 – Rs.37,500 G.P. Rs.3,900 Per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 08.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DIPR Assam Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 18.
Name of the Post:
As on 1.1.2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 44 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 8th class.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://dipr.assam.gov.in/portlets/career-recruitment-0.
- Select relevant job notification “Click here to apply online for various Grade IV Posts under DIPR, Govt. of Assam”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date 12 noon of 24.12.2018 to 12 midnight of 08.01.2019.
Job Notification: https://diprassamrect.in/assets/adv/advertisementG4.pdf.