Directorate of Health Services (DHS) Madhya Pradesh Sister Tutor & Nursing Sister Posts – 110 Vacancies | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Madhya Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, DHS Madhya Pradesh announces job vacancies for various paramedical posts to fill various positions on direct basis.
Under DHS Madhya Pradesh Sister Tutor & Nursing Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of Written Exam and others, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs. 2,900/- with grade pay Rs. 34, 800+3600/ per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 06.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DHS Madhya Pradesh Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 110.
Name of the post:
Sister Tutor: 33
Nursing Sister: 77
Candidate age limit should be 25 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete B.Sc./P.B.B.Sc / M. Sc (Nursing) in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Written Exam and others.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.health.mp.gov.in/en/latest-news.
- Select relevant job notification “Regarding the recruitment process for departmental direct recruitment posts of Nursing Sister and Sister Tutor”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 06.01.2019.