Directorate of Medical Education (DME) Andhra Pradesh Medical officers Posts | MBBS/PG | Apply Now
Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, DME Andhra Pradesh announces job vacancies for Medical officers for the Hon’ble Chief Minister’s Convoy, visits at three regions. i.e.,1. North Coastal Andhra, at Visakhapatnam, 2. Central Zone, at Guntur/ Vijayawada, and 3. Rayalaseema Zone at Tirupati, in reference to GO.MS No. 158 HM&FW (I) Department Dated, 20.12.2016.
Under DME Andhra Pradesh Medical officers Recruitment 2019, candidates completed MBBS/PG are required to apply.
On basis of Academic Qualification, Interview, and Experience, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 1,50,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 07/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DME Andhra Pradesh Doctor Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 11.
Name of the post: Medical Officers
General Medicine - 04
Anesthesia/ EM - 04
Orthopadics - 03
Candidate maximum age limit should be 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete MBBS/PG from recognized University/Institute, experience required.
On basis of Academic Qualification, Interview and Experience.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500 through DD.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://dme.ap.nic.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Special Recruitment of Doctors for Advance Life Support Ambulance of VIP's visits at three regions -Application form -Regarding”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “the Director of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh, Old Government General Hospital premises, Hanuman pet, Vijayawada – 522 003”.
Last date for submission of application: 07/03/2019, by 5 PM.
Job Notification: http://dme.ap.nic.in/planning/2019/ALS_Recruitment20022019_2.pdf.