District Level Selection Committee (DLSC) Nadia 2018 Recruitment Panchayat Secretary Posts – 50 Vacancies | Higher Secondary | Apply Now
District Level Selection Committee, Nadia, Office of the District Magistrate, Nadia, Govt. of West Bengal.
In the latest job notification releases Gram Panchayat Secretary posts for District Level Selection Committee Nadia to fill 50 nos on a temporary basis.
Under DLSC Nadia Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed Higher Secondary need to apply.
On basis of Written Test and Viva Voice applicant for the Secretary at Gram Panchayat Level in Nadia District will be finalized.
The selected person will be recruited on a temporary basis, with a salary in pay scale of Rs 5400 – Rs 25200 + Grade Pay per month.
Interested and qualified people have to apply through online mode by 09-07-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DLSC Nadia 2018 Secretary Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 50.
Name of Posts: Gram Panchayat Secretary.
As on 01-01-2018, candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Higher Secondary from WBCHSE + Personal Computer skills.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and Viva Voice.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://nadia.gov.in/Recruitment/Recruitment.html.
- Select job notification "ONLINE" Applications are invited for the 50 vacant posts of 'SECRETARY' of Gram Panchayats under Nadia District from 25.06.2018 to 09.07.2018(upto 5.00 P.M.)”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Apply for the job through online mode, fill and submit necessary details.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 25.06.2018 to 09.07.2018 (upto 5.00 P.M.).