Madras Institute Of Technology (MIT) 2018 Recruitment Teaching Staff Posts – 32 Vacancies | Degree, Master Degree | Apply Now
Madras Institute of Technology, an autonomous college of Anna University, Chennai.
Invites job application to fill 32 vacancies for Teaching Staff posts on a temporary basis, in reference to Advertisement No. 001 / Teaching / 2018 / MIT.
The announced vacancies are for to fill various positions in respective Department/ Division of the MIT Institute.
Under Madras Institute Of Technology Teaching Staff Recruitment 2018 job notification, candidates completed education in Degree, Master Degree in relevant engineering and science subjects with first-class pass marks are required to apply.
And those with two years of experience in addition to above qualification will be preferred.
Followed by Written Test and Interview aspirant for MIT Chennai Teaching staff posts will be finalized on merit.
A selected aspirant for the desired post will be recruited on a temporary basis with a salary of Rs 20000 per month.
Interested and qualified people have to apply through offline mode by 04.07.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For MIT 2018 Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 32.
Name of Posts: Teaching Staff Posts For Departments
- Automobile Engineering: 03 Posts.
- Computer Technology: 02 Posts.
- Electronics Engineering: 05 Posts.
- Production Technology: 04 Posts.
- Applied Science and Humanities: 18 Posts.
Should complete B.E. / B.Tech,M.E. / M.Tech, B.Sc. M.Sc. M.Phil in relevant subjects with first-class pass marks from recognized university.
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test and Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://www.annauniv.edu/more.php.
- Select job notification “Recruitment of Teaching Staff - MIT Campus”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hard copy of an application to address “The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai - 600044".
Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of Application: on or before 04.07.2018 (Wednesday), 5.00 p.m.