Directorate of Medical Education (DME) AP 2018 Recruitment Senior Resident Specialist Posts - 455 Vacancies | PG | Walkin
Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
Invites job application to fill Senior Resident Specialist posts to fill vacancies of 455 nos.
Under DME AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2018, candidates completed PG in medical subjects need to apply.
During counseling, on basis of qualification marks applicant for an announced medical post will be finalized.
The selected candidate will be recruited through direct recruitment for an applied post, announced for a vacancy in relevant subjects for various medical colleges in the state.
An interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue for counseling.
Eligibility Criteria For DME AP 2018 Medical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 455.
Name of Posts: Senior Resident Specialist.
Should complete PG in respective medical subjects as MCI norms.
Selection Process: On basis of merit list and others.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://dme.ap.nic.in/.
- Select job notification “Notification For Senior Resident Specialist Postings For Postgraduates(2018-2019)”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in the required format, attach necessary documents.
- And attend counseling on announced date and venue.
Counseling Schedule: 27-06-2018(Wednesday), 9.AM To 4.30 PM.
Venue: Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada, A.P.
Job Notification: http://dme.ap.nic.in/nodaldme/2018/SR_Notification19062018.pdf.