District Medical & Health Officer (DMHO) East Godavari Consultant, Psychiatric & Assistant Posts – 05 Vacancies |12th/Degree/PG/MD | Apply Now
District Medical & Health Officer (DMHO) East Godavari District, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest job notification, the DMHO East Godavari announces job vacancies for various medical and non-medical category posts to fill 05 positions on contract basis under District, National Mental Health Programme, in reference to Notification No: 01/DMHP/2018.
Under DMHO East Godavari Consultant, Assistant Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th/Degree/PG/MD in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate for an applied job will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs 15,000 – Rs 1,00,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 15.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DMHO East Godavari Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05
Name of the Post:
Consultant Psychiatrist - 01
Clinical Psychologist - 01
Psychiatric Nurse - 01
Psychiatric Social Worker - 01
Case Registry Assistant - 01
As on 01-11-2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 42 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 12th/Degree/PG/MD in relevant medical and non-medical subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have relevant experience for posts.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://eastgodavari.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Notification for filling up certain posts in District Mental Health Programme”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “The District Medical and Health Officer, East Godavari District, Kakinada”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 15.11.2018.