District Medical And Health Officer (DMHO) Krishna Machilipatnam 2018 Recruitment Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator & Other Posts - 25 Vacancies | 12th, Diploma, Graduation, MBBS, MD, GNM | Apply Now
Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
Announces job vacancies for Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator & Other posts to fill 25 nos on a contract basis, in reference to RcNo. 16/ES/2018.
Under DMHO Krishna Medical Officer, Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed education in relevant disciplines, subjects in medical and non-medical need to apply.
Screened applicants will be called for interview.
The selected candidate for the desired post will be hired on a contract basis, with a salary in pay scale of Rs 8,900 to Rs 60000 per month.
The announced vacancies are for NCD program, under control of District Medical and Health officer, Krishna, Machilipatnam.
An interested and qualified person has to apply offline mode by 25/06/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DMHO Krishna 2018 Medical Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 25.
Name of Posts:
- NCD District Epidemiologist: 01
- Data Entry Operator: 01
- Specialist Doctor: 01
- Cardiologist: 01
- Medical Oncologist: 01
- Doctor/Medical Officer: 07
- Staff Nurse: 04
- Physiotherapist: 01
- Lab Technician: 01
- Rehabilitation worker: 07
Candidate age limit should be between 40 to 50 years.
Should complete 12th, Diploma, Graduation, MBBS, MD, GNM in relevant subjects from a recognized university with work experience for necessary posts.
Selection Process: On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://krishna.ap.gov.in.
- Select job notification “News NCD Recruitment On Contract Basis -2018”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send hard copy of an application to “O/o District Medical and Health Officer, Krishna, Machilipatnam”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: on or before 25/06/2018 by 5-00PM.