District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) Visakhapatnam 2018 Project Manager Posts | PG Science, Health | Walkin
District Medical and Health Officer (DMHO) Visakhapatnam, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In latest employment notification, the DMHO Vizag announces job vacancies for Project Manager posts till no of positions on contract basis under District AIDS Prevention Control Unit (DAPCU), Visakhapatnam.
Under DMHO Visakhapatnam Project Manager Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Post Graduation in relevant subjects and should have work experience.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for DMHO Visakhapatnam PM post will be finalized on merit.
Selected aspirant will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs 15000 per month.
An Interested and qualified person has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For DMHO Visakhapatnam 2018 Non-Medical Posts:
Name of the post: Project Manager.
Should complete PG in Science, Health subjects from recognized institute/university and should have one-year work experience.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://visakhapatnam.nic.in.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment for the post of Project manager(PM), at DAPCU, Add.District Medical & Health Office(AIDS & Leprosy), Visakhapatnam”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk-in on announced date and venue.
Walk in Date & Timing: 12-09-2018, report by 03:00 PM.
Venue: DMHO Visakhapatnam.
Job Notification: http://visakhapatnam.nic.in/collectorate/result/dapcu.pdf.