District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Gajapati Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts – 60 Vacancies | 12th | Apply Now
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Gajapati, Govt. of Odisha.
In the latest employment notification, the District Rural Development Agency, Gajapati announces job vacancies for GRS posts to fill 60 positions on a contract basis, under MNREGA, in reference to Advt. No: 3371/DRDA.
Under DRDA Gajapati Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th class can apply.
Selected candidate on merit, on basis of Qualifying Exam marks, will be recruited on a temporary basis for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs 7,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 06/12/2018.
Eligibility Criteria For DRDA Gajapati GRS Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 60
Name of the Post: Gram Rozgar Sevak.
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
Should complete 12th class with a good academic record from recognized university/ institute.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://gajapati.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Contractual engagement in the post of Gram Rozgar Sevak (GRS) under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “Project Director, DRDA, Gajapati”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 06-12-2018.