Directorate of Urban Land Transport (DULT) Karnataka Engineer, Specialist, Planner & Other Posts | Degree/Master Degree| Apply Now
Directorate of Urban Land Transport (DULT), Urban Development Department, Government of Karnataka.
In the latest job notification, DULT Karnataka announces job vacancies for various executive technical posts on contract basis for Non-Motorised Transportation PMU.
Under DULT Karnataka Engineer Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis for a period of three years, with salary pay of Rs 45,000 to 80,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 11.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DULT Karnataka Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 7.
Name of the post:
Senior Transport planner: 1
Transport planner: 2
Urban Designer: 1
Civil Engineer: 1
GIS Specialist: 1
Communication Specialist: 1
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with experience of 2 to 8 years.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://urbantransport.kar.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Career opportunities for Senior Transport Planner, Urban Planners, Tranpsort Planners , Civil Engineer, GIS Specialist, Communication Specialist”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id email@example.com.
Last date for submission of application: 11.02.2019 before 5.00 pm.
Job Notification: http://urbantransport.kar.gov.in/JOB%20Notification.pdf.