Dumka District 2018 Manager, Worker, Peon, Data Entry & Other Posts – 22 Vacancies | 12th/Diploma | Apply Now
Dumka District Collectorate Office, Govt. of Jharkhand.
In latest job notification, the Dumka District Administration office announces job vacancies for Manager, Worker, Peon, Data Entry Accountants and other posts to fill 22 positions on a contract basis for co-operative society.
Under Dumka District Manager, Worker, Peon Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 12th/Diploma in relevant subjects can apply.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs.3, 000 to Rs.6, 000/- per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 26.09.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Dumka District Court 2018 Assistant Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 22.
Name of the post:
Data Entry Operator-02
Court Work Associate Worker-01
As on 01.01.2018, candidate age limit should be 16 to 35 Years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Intermediate in Commerce/Diploma in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute.
General / OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 100.
Reserved aspirants need to pay a fee of Rs 50.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://dumka.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Publication of advertisement for the selection of workers in the co-operative society”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 25.09.2018.