East Godavari District, Agriculture Dept MPEO Posts – 28 Vacancies | Diploma/B.Sc | Apply Now
East Godavari District, Agriculture Dept, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
In the latest employment notification, East Godavari District Agriculture Dept announces job vacancies for MPEO posts to fill 28 positions on a contract basis, in reference to Letter No A2/2233/2014.
Under East Godavari District MPEO Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Diploma/B.Sc in relevant subjects can apply.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks and Interview, an applicant for East Godavari District MPEO post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited on a temporary basis Rs 12,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 09.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For East Godavari District MPEO Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 28
Name of the post: Multi-Purpose Extension Officers (MPEO’s).
As on 01-07-2018, Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete B.Sc.(Ag.)/ B.Sc.(Horticulture), B.Sc.(Dryland Agriculture) or Agricultural Polytechnic, Diploma in Seed Technology/ Plant Protection/ Organic Farming. Or Diploma in Horticulture or Science Graduate with Botany is the one the subject from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Qualifying Exam Marks and Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://eastgodavari.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Multi Purpose Extension Officer Posts in Agriculture Department”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And send details to “Joint Director of Agriculture & Member Secretary, Selection Committee, East Godavari Dist., Kakinada”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 09.11.2018.