Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST) Junior Programmer, Clerk, Peon & Other Posts | 10th/ITI/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Govt. of Haryana.
In the latest job notification, GJUST University announces job vacancies for various non-teaching posts, in reference to ADVT. No. 2/2019.
Under GJUST Junior Programmer, Clerk Recruitment 2019, candidates completed 10th/ITI/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of written test/interview/skill test/computer test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 30.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For GJUST Univ Non-Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 57.
Name of the post:
Plumbing Helper (Civil) – 01
Helper (Civil) – 01
Helper (Electrician) – 01
Electrician Helper – 01
Peon – 17
Lab Attendant – 07
Steno – Typist – 08
Clerk – 22
Nurse – 01
Junior Programmer – 01
Should complete 10th/ITI/Diploma/Degree/Master Degree in relevant Engg, Science and other subjects from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of written test/interview/skill test/computer test.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 500.
SC/ST/BC/EWS/ ESM to pay a fee of Rs 125.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.gjust.ac.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through online mode in the prescribed format.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address “Assistant Registrar (Estt.), Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Haryana”.
Online application start date: 12.03.2019.
Last date for submission of application: by 30.04.2019.