Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) Chandigarh Regional Technical Assistant Posts | Master Degree | Apply Now
Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, Govt. of Chandigarh.
In the latest job notification, GMCH Chandigarh announces job vacancies for project staff post under the research project in the Department of Psychiatry.
Under GMCH Chandigarh Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 25.03.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For GMCH Chandigarh Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 05.
Name of the post: Regional Technical Assistant.
As on 31.03.2019, Candidate maximum age limit should be 30 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master Degree in subject recognized by university/institute.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://gmch.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification “Applications are invited to fill up the post of Regional Technical Assistant under the research project in the Department of Psychiatry”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through offline mode in a prescribed format.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: by 25.03.2019, by 5:00 PM.
Job Notification: https://gmch.gov.in/WriteReadData/jobs/30672.pdf.