Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) Dindigul Guest/Part-Time Teacher Posts | Master Degree | Walkin
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI), Dindigul, Deemed To Be University, MHRD. Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, GRI Dindigul announces job vacancies for teaching category posts on direct basis for various departments/centers in the institute.
Under Gandhigram Rural Institute Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On basis of Interview performance, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Gandhigram Rural Institute Posts:
Name of the Post:
Should complete Master Degree in relevant science subjects from recognized university/institute.
On basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://ruraluniv.ac.in/new?content=careers.
- Select relevant job notification” Recruitment of Guest/Part-Time Teacher through Walk-in-Interview”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
Date & time of Interview: 23.01.2019 (Wednesday): 10.00 a.m.
Venue: Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI, Dindigul.
Job Notification: http://ruraluniv.ac.in/includes/cetc/careers/pdf/walkin110119.pdf.