Gurugram District Court Clerk Posts | Degree | Apply Now
Office of The District And Session Judge, Gurugram.
In the latest job notification, Gurugram District Court announces job vacancies for Clerk post on a temporary basis.
Under Gurugram District Court Clerk Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree in relevant disciplines can apply.
On basis of Written Exam and Computer Proficiency Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 18.02.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Gurugram District Court Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 46.
Name of the post: Clerk.
As on 01-01-2019, Candidate age should be 18 to 42 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree in Arts/Commerce from recognized university/institute, and should complete matriculation exam with Hindi one of the subjects.
On basis of Written Exam and Computer Proficiency Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/haryana/gurgaon/recruit.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment for the post of clerk”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Office Of The District And Sessions Judge, Gurugram”.
Last date for submission of application: by 18.02.2019.