Hazaribagh District Pharmacist Posts | Diploma | Apply Now
Hazaribagh District Collectorate, Govt. of Jharkhand.
In the latest job notification, Hazaribagh District Office announces job vacancies for Pharmacist post, under NHM from Office of The Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer.
Under Hazaribagh District Pharmacist Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma in a relevant subject can apply.
On the basis of Written Test/Skill Test, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 11,550 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 20/03/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Hazaribagh District Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 17.
Name of the post: Pharmacist.
As on 28.02.2019, Candidate age limit should be 21 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute + Should have registered under Jharkhand State Pharmacy Council.
On the basis of Written Test/Skill Test.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to https://hazaribag.nic.in/notice_category/recruitment/.
- Select relevant job notification “Recruitment Notice for Pharmacist(17) under NHM from Office of The Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to the mentioned address.
Last date for submission of application: by 20/03/2019.