HCL Gurgaon Walkin for Customer Service Executive(Backend Process) Posts | BBA/ BA/ B.Com/ B.SC | Walkin: 18th March'20
HCL Technologies Limited is a leading global technology and IT enterprise.
In the latest job notification, HCL India announces job vacancies for Customer Service Executive(Backend Process) post, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under HCL Gurgaon Associate Walkin 2020 Jobs, candidates completed BBA/ BA/ B.Com/ B.SC in relevant subjects, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Job Designation: Customer Service Executive.
No. of Vacancies: 45.
BBA, BA, B Com, B.SC Graduates (Only 2016/2017/2018,2019 and 2020 Pass-outs are eligible for this opening). CS can also apply for the same.
Note: Technical graduates / Regular MBA's are not eligible for this opening.
Experience: Freshers / Maximum 6 months experience
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Walkin.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and update Insurance Member and Plan data on multiple systems.
- Enter new member data into excel and enrollment forms.
- Processes customer requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicates with customers through written correspondence.
- Using PC application and functions such as Excel and Word to update and load data sets.
- To answer queries coming from end user customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Good typing speed (25 wpm with 80% Accuracy).
- Strong commitment to customer service and quality
- Excellent Keyboard Skills
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation.
- Takes responsibility to follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are satisfied.
Date & Timing: 18th March'20, 11am - 3pm.
Venue: 1st Floor Pioneer Square, Building, Sector 62, Near, Rapid Metro Station 55-56, Gurgaon, HR Yogendra.
How to Apply:
Please Walk in for a face to face Interview
Please write Yogendra Singh Bisht on the top of your resume for entry.
Contact Number 9599555476
Need to Carry: Updated CV, All education certificates (Original & Xerox copy) & Govt address / ID proof.