Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) 2018 Manager, Asst Manager & Chief Manager Recruitment – 48 Posts | Degree, Master Degree, PG, CA/CMA | Apply Now
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) a joint venture company by Coal India Limited (CIL), NTPC Limited (NTPC) and Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) as the lead promoters with Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL) and Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL) as other two partners.
In a latest job notification the PSU releases job vacancies for managerial category posts to fill 48 vacancies through direct recruitment.
Under HURL Manager & Asst Manager Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed Degree, Master Degree in technical disciplines, PG, CA/CMA with maximum experience need to apply.
Followed by screening of application, finalized applicants will be called for interview.
Selected candidate on merit will receive salary as per govt. guidelines.
Interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 18 June 2018.
Eligibility Criteria For HURL 2018 Executive Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 48.
Name of Posts:
- Manager (Instrumentation) - 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Instrumentation) - 6 Posts
- Manager (Contract And Material) - 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Finance) - 3 Posts
- Manager (Human Resource) - 3 Posts
- Manager (Safety) - 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Civil) - 3 Posts
- Manager (Ammonia) - 3 Posts
- Manager (Urea) - 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Urea) - 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Offsite And Utilities) - 3 Posts
- Chief Manager (Process) - 3 Posts
- Manager (Electrical) - 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Electrical) - 6 Posts
Should complete B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc / Master Degree/ MBA/ CA/CMA in relevant subjects from recognized university, with minimum qualification marks of 65%, and should have experience in range of 3 to 20 years.
Selection Process: On basis Interview.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://www.hurl.net.in/careers/regular-employees/ .
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form through online mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 05 June 2018 to 30.06.2018.