IBM India Private Limited (IBM) Bangalore Data Scientist: Artificial Intelligence Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Data Scientist: Artificial Intelligence posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Data Scientist: Artificial Intelligence 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Scientist: Artificial Intelligence.
Job Code: 657054BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with broader team to build, analyze and improve the AI solutions.
- You will also work with our software developers in consuming different enterprise applications.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Resource should have 5-7 years of experience. Sound knowledge of Python and should know how to use the ML related services.
- Proficient in Python with focus on Data Analytics Packages. Strategy Analyse large, complex data sets and provide actionable insights to inform business decisions. Strategy
- Design and implementing data models that help in identifying patterns and trends. Collaboration Work with data engineers to optimize and maintain data pipelines.
- Perform quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights and provide analytical, data-driven decision-making. Identify and recommend process improvements to enhance the efficiency of the data platform. Develop and maintain data models, algorithms, and statistical models.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Experience with conversation analytics. Experience with cloud technologies
- Experience with data exploration tools such as Tableu
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.