Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL) CareTaker, Peon, Cook, Attendant & Other Jobs – 207 Vacancies |10th Class | Apply Now
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) is a joint venture between Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) and Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC).
In the latest job notification, ICSIL announces job vacancies for various positions on a contract basis to fill 207 positions to be outsourced to the Department of Social Welfare (DSW), Govt. of NCT of Delhi, in reference to Advertisement No.- OFFLINE/DSW/2018-19/02 for Skilled, Semi-Skilled and Un-Skilled posts.
Under ICSIL CareTaker, Peon, Cook Recruitment 2018, candidates completed 10th class can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for interaction/documents verification etc.
Selected candidate on merit will be recruited with salary pay of Rs 14,000 to Rs 16,962 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 31-01-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For ICSIL Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 22
Name of the post:
Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete 10th class from recognized university/institute, and should have required experience for relevant posts.
One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://icsil.in/category/job-center.
- Select relevant job notification “Advertisement for various following posts purely on a contractual/outsourced basis”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “Front Desk Officer, Reception, Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL) Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New Delhi-110 020”.
Last date for submission of hard copy of application: from 19th December 2018 to 8th January 2019.
Job Notification: http://icsil.in/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Adv-various-Posts-DSW.pdf.