Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune Teaching Associate Jobs | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
In the latest job notification, IISER Pune announces job vacancies for teaching posts on a temporary basis for a project titled “STEP for STEM through hands-on activities”, in reference to ADVT. NO.: 77/2018.
Under IISER Pune Teaching Associate Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs 15,000 to 40,000 per month.
An interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 07.01.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IISER Pune Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 03.
Name of the Post:
Senior Teaching Associate: 01
Junior Teaching Associate: 02
As on 07.01.2019, Candidate age limit should be 30 to 45 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Degree/Master Degree in Engg, Science subjects from recognized university/institute, and should have experience of 2 to 5 years.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/links/job-opportunities.
- Select relevant job notification “dvt. No. 77/2018 – Recruitment for position of “Senior Teaching Associate” & “Junior Teaching Associate” under funded project purely on temporary and contractual basis on consolidated emoluments. Last date of submitting application forms January 07, 2019”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to mentioned mail id email@example.com.
Online application end date: 07-01-2019.