Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research And Management (IITRAM) Registrar & Asst Registrar Jobs | Master Degree | Apply Now
Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research And Management (IITRAM), Ahmedabad, An Autonomous University established by Govt. of Gujarat.
In the latest job notification, IITRAM announces job vacancies for non-teaching posts on deputation/direct basis.
Under IITRAM Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of maximum Rs. 67,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online and offline mode by 12/4/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IITRAM Non-Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 2.
Name of the post:
Asst Registrar: 01
Candidate maximum age limit should be 35 to 57 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete Master Degree in relevant subjects from recognized university/institute, with good qualification marks, and required experience for relevant posts.
On the basis of Interview.
General candidates to pay a fee of Rs 500.
SC/ST/SEBC to pay a fee of Rs 250.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://iitram.ac.in/career.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form through online mode.
- And take a print out of an application, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to “Registrar, Institute of Infrastructure Technology, Research and Management, Maninagar East, Khokhra Circle, Ahmedabad- 380026”.
Online application end date: by 10/4/2019.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 12/4/2019.